India Boss Lanka
Posted by: Indian Cricket Fever (IP Logged)
Date: 15 August, 2017 23:42

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: India Boss Lanka
Posted by: Birbal (IP Logged)
Date: 03 September, 2017 18:24

Now they repeat the dose in the ODIs THRASHING the hapless Lankans... No hiccups from the departure of Kumble... if anything India has looked even more DOMINANT under Virat and Shastri...

Date: 06 September, 2017 17:43

CLEAN SWEEP in all ALL FORMATS... this has been a totally dominating performance by Virat and Co.

I must say that I am surprised but happy to be proven wrong...because I like a lot of others thought that with the sacking of Kumble...there would be a hiccup.. if not a slide in Team India's performance...but NOTHING of the sort has occurred.

Posted by: Akbar (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 20:54

India dominated them completely. India certainly has a very good team in all formats. But we should not ignore the decline in SL cricket. They have not been able to find replacements of their superstars like Sanga, Murali etc.
Even in that case, to think that this(whitewash) has never happened on their home soil is mind boggling.

Date: 23 November, 2017 17:09

BCCI last minute it seems arranged for Sri Lanka to visit and play 3 Tests... hopefully the wickets produced will be fast and bouncy... like the ones India can expect in SA...

Good thing is unlike previous times, India now has a Fast bowling attack that is among the best, if not the best in the world....

I would like to see Bumrah given a shot in Tests

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net