Indian Women Show Men The Way
Posted by: Indian Cricket Fever (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2018 23:33

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Indian Women Show Men The Way
Posted by: Birbal (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2018 23:54

Now under their T20I captain, the irrepressible Harmanpreet Kaur, they win their first T20I match too...

Several exciting young women made their debut including Jemimah Rodrigues who recently scored a double century in the U-19 Domestic Women's One-Day competition. While veteran Mithali Raj also slammed a 50... nice mix of youth and experience... future looks bright...

Btw, Indian women are ranked 4th in ICC rankings and moving up fast... If both the Men's and Women's team are No. 1...that would be a SUPERB achievement too...

Date: 17 February, 2018 17:40

Now they lead SA 2-0 in the T20s...

The next game is a double header... women first, then men...should be fun to watch...smiling smiley

Date: 23 February, 2018 19:25

Well the rain helped the Indian women to an unassailable 2-1 lead with 1 game left... the men are 1-1 and the series is still open...

Interestingly the women's games are right before the men's games on the same ground... a double header... that is very cool... fans can make a day of it...by attending both games.

Date: 24 February, 2018 21:25

And once again the Women lead the way...they win both ODI and T20I series.... and men follow suit...smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net