Ravi Patel
Due to relegation no one

You must be logged in to vote.

21 Votes

Show results

I'm going for Hi Fi.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2017 16:23 by BarmierKev.

Re: Poll: September Player of the Month
Posted by: Jonathan Winsky (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 15:18

I have voted for Steven Finn, as his partnership of 35 for the last wicket with John Simpson v Hampshire at Uxbridge helped Middlesex to a batting point, his three wickets inside 10.1 overs in the same match helped us to three bowling points (which was a great achievement considering we had only 1.5 sessions available in which to achieve bowling points), and his eight second innings wickets v Lancashire at Lord’s helped us defend a target of just 221.

Those performances contributed to him winning the Brooks McDonald Player of the Month award for September.

Posted by: Seaxe_Man (IP Logged)
Date: 08 October, 2017 09:30

Good post JW. I agree watching Finny's stand with Simmo. However, having seen Ravi's effort at Taunton from the same end as Leach. Have to vote for his 12 wickets. A strong statement.

Given the raking job, hard to fathom the thinking in not playing Sowter, the match winning 93 opening stand of the cidermen, largely taken off the pace bowling.

Posted by: BarmierKev (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2017 16:23

I will be presenting Hi Fi his player of month trophy pre season. Hopefully that will give him a boost for season ahead.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net