AB Cs us home
Posted by: Middlesex till we die (IP Logged)
Date: 19 July, 2019 19:58

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 23/07/2019 22:42 by BarmierKev.

Re: AB Cs us home
Posted by: BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
Date: 20 July, 2019 09:12

Lords certainly came to life for the first t20 of season,and well captured LL.
Loads going on within the playing field and AB showed his fierce batting skills,one player to really enjoy watching,and a damn good signing.The Essex fielding juggler was also entertaining!
As for the so called mcc guy dancing...myself,and many others said the same thing....that was a set up. Conveniently sitting so camera can just,by chance,find him. Not once,but twice,and,in a crowd of over 27,000 as well.
But,report caught a great game,unlike the Essex fielder 😂

Posted by: BarmierKev (IP Logged)
Date: 20 July, 2019 09:31

Thanks for report. I really did not enjoy the stage managed dancer. Despite, usual situation of corporates not watching the game and others cheering anything, I'm glad I made the l;ast minute decision to attend.

Posted by: Seaxe_man1 (IP Logged)
Date: 21 July, 2019 08:01

28000 sell out. So a nice little earner for MCC. The NatlJackley MCC impressiist undoubtedly knew the Sky Director for the camera panning in arrangement on the big screen.

Posted by: Bagpuss (IP Logged)
Date: 21 July, 2019 09:23

How long do you have ABdV for? I'm hoping he'll play at Taunton but that's not till the end of August.

Posted by: chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
Date: 21 July, 2019 10:05

AB De Livers available for first seven T20's, plus knock out stage if we get that far, so up to, and including Surrey at Lord's on 7th August.

Posted by: BREARS (IP Logged)
Date: 21 July, 2019 10:50

That AB de Livers line is just hilarious

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net