Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

What is going on?
Posted by: Grockle
Date: 13/09/2011 10:12
having been off the radar for a while in terms of full access I finally got back on to the main admin site of SN today.....

We have been busy.

Not only is Grockles the 9th most viewed site on the whole network for this month (we are already pushing the quarter of a million views for September) but yesterday we hit a few hundred below 30,000 views in a day and in August we were a mere 34,000 views from passing the half a million in a month boundary.

add to that the fact that in the last year our unique users has almost double to just under 7500 and that we have almost doubled our regular monthly traffic in the last half a year.

As I said a little while ago I thought we had found our plateau...seems the mountain has a few more surprises yet.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net