Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Matt Maynard leaving Somerset
Posted by: warehamcricket
Date: 05/10/2017 11:52
AGod, the treatment of Ryan Davies wasn’t meant to be a criticism of MM. I meant more that after difficult times in 2016 I thought he had come through well. The signing of Steve Davies obviously meant he wouldn’t play as much in 2017 but it appeared he had fallen even further down the list and with the form Steve Davies gradually grew into meant that for a few seasons he would be limited in his appearances and for a young man perhaps he didn’t want that. I feel he was unfortunate to have fought his way into form last year and almost discarded this. I guess it’s all about opinions and perceptions and mine might be a bit different and like you I have no idea if he felt hard done by.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net