Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Cameron Bancroft
Posted by: Grockle
Date: 29/12/2017 20:01
Read back Tom. I've been saying it for years. Our self confidence is fragile, our consistency can be poor and morale can be affected quickly if early results go against us.

You are the one with the single shade glasses even though you think it is others who have single optimistic views of things and you criticise them for it,

I've been dealing with and writing about the realism of the situation for a looong time - you just can't see it with those big black blinkers of yours on.

I suppose the difference is I can also see shafts of light and progress when it is made rather than simply shifting to other areas of blackness should anything have the audacity to go right.

Self confidence can be improved, results bring morale and consistency creates unit strength.

The good and the bad. The Yang and the Yang. Look for it occasionally

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net