Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: T20
Posted by: wsm fan
Date: 30/06/2018 14:03
My info suggests we have around 500 life members.

I did a rough guess Gimbletts Hill could fit around 150 on? 3 levels with roughly 50 per level?
The seats are unallocated so if lifers want their favourite bench it still means 3.30pm arrival! Not 5pm like the masses now have the luxury of!

The nature of lifers is they are largely 60yrs+ i'd guess on average. Many of that ilk are not T20 fans......
So i'd think club safe to assume 100/150 maximum, if more then those benchs will be cosey!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net