Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: T20
Posted by: wsm fan
Date: 30/06/2018 17:46
I believe that standing will be allowed.
The club recognise many like to stand.
BUT to stand they have to purchase a pricey seat, whether they wish to sit in it or not!

People sat in the wrong seats will be a huge issue.
From experience at all seated events the alphabet combined with numbers is far too much for many. Add in blocks and entrances the first 10 overs will be a carnage of shifting people out of wrong seats. Especially those who arrive late.

The big issue with the new policy is not being allowed to sit with friends.
I pre planned so will be sat with 4 others i like!
But if i took a friend for a 1 off game i cant sit next to them.
I also have sat for years with 2 lifers.
They have been allocated Gimbletts Hill (they dont want it!) So i as a non lifer cant sit down with them. And the only way they could have sat with me was to pay an extra (140/176/195) on top of their already paid life membership just to sit in a seat they have done so for years.

The club have sold out match 1 still however at vastly inflated prices so commercially it aint changing anytime soon.....

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net