Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Somerset vs Kent - CC round one, Fri 05 Apr
Posted by: Grockle
Date: 04/04/2019 11:38
But how many of the big scores were in the second innings batting Farmer?

My concern is losing an early wicket in the first innings of a game - where the batting points exist and where the game starts for the batting unit.

I may be mis-remembering but my impression was that Marcus went early more times, especially at the start of the season/when we batted first.

I may be out and I still see the man as a batting asset but as he insists on opening he has to open and that means being there to form a base for the innings, especially first up.

If that isn't happening then his place has to be discussed and options considered early given the form of the competition and the importance of getting off to a good start in April.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net