Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Poyntzless Quiz Questions
Posted by: Palairet
Date: 24/09/2003 18:48
Well done, Mr. Wombat.

Mushtaq Ahmed did indeed take over 100 wickets for his new county after leaving Somerset.

You must forgive me for being old and having watched Somerset for about 46 years. The trouble with getting older is that one tends to forget what happened yesterday, but one can recall quite vividly events of 30 or more years ago!

That is what happened when I asked the question; I completely overlooked the fact that Mushtaq had done just that only a few days ago.

The player whom I had in mind is in fact Somerset born and bred and, having been released by Somerset due to a lack of first team opportunities, went on to take in excess of 100 wickets in a season for his new county.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net