Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Holden on loan to Northants
Posted by: seaxeman
Date: 14/02/2017 14:54
Cook has said wants to continue as a batter for maybe another 4/5 years, So, he has to fail over a prolonged period before they will replace him with Gubbins el al I suspect.

Although not stated. Root will bend his ear from time to time I would imagine. This despite the numourous pundits who have reservations about Cook's tactical acumen.

Strauss whose book on his time as England captain I have read, was similarly damned with faint praise by the 'pundits', one of whom described him as a Meat and Two Veg captain.

Not perhaps the best person to make that comment.

It will it interesting to see how Graves shambolic Division Two pans out this coming season.

14 games, play 5 teams twice and four once. This allegedly to free up time.

Two or three weeks are still being wasted on MCCU games, the results of which are at times embarrassing.

A more competitive game for MCCU teams surely, would be to match them with county 2nd elevens.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net