Current Page: 10 of 10
Re: Advantage Notts?
Posted by: Grizzers (IP Logged)
Date: 22 April, 2019 09:50

Agree fully with the superb balanced attack that we have.

I see we play Surrey in the Championship at Guildford (yuck) again this year. That will most likely provide a very stern test for our bowlers.

Grizzzly

Posted by: Loyal of Lhasa (IP Logged)
Date: 22 April, 2019 14:19

... and for the spectators, given the proximity of a rather noisy road and the difficulty of actually seeing the cricket unless one arrives very early and bags a seat in the front row.

LoL

Seventy-one Seasons a Somerset Supporter

Posted by: Grizzers (IP Logged)
Date: 22 April, 2019 14:58

Yes, if Guildford cricket ground has many attractions, I’m afraid they’re lost on me.

Not sure whether it is worse than the Ageas Bowl ?

A pretty close call, I’d say.

Grizzzly

Posted by: Loyal of Lhasa (IP Logged)
Date: 22 April, 2019 17:11

Uxbridge has to be in the top three of the least attractive grounds.

LoL

Seventy-one Seasons a Somerset Supporter

Posted by: AGod (IP Logged)
Date: 22 April, 2019 17:41

From the point of view of view of the cricket, the Ageas Bowl is really rather good. Uxbridge is certainly not very beguiling, but I consider Bristol to be worse.

Current Page: 10 of 10
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net