Royal London Cup 2019 - Farmer White Match Reports
Posted by: Farmer White (IP Logged)
Date: 17 May, 2020 14:44

During each of the quiet periods between Grockle's fantasy matches I will put a link on this thread to one of my reports on the 2019 RLODC. On Sundays where the Fantasy CC shceduling allows. A bit like the old John Player League scheduling. I will post the links in the order in which the matches were played. As I post the links I will add some photos taken by Mike or myself to each report.

Here is the first. Kent at Taunton.19th April 2019:

[farmerwhite.co.uk]

Farmer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/05/2020 15:28 by Farmer White.

Re: Royal London Cup 2019 - Farmer White Match Reports
Posted by: Grockle (IP Logged)
Date: 17 May, 2020 17:36

I have not run the 50 over Fantasy from the Cricket Captain programme - though we did not get out of the league section and were a no show in the knockout rounds so that would be a better feelgood factor than the progress in a FAKE 2020 50 over challenge cup.

WAs waiting to se if we get any white ball short format stuff before the end of the 2020 season - some kind of behind closed doors tournament was put forward as a possible but who the hell knows.

I might run that at a later date if things carry on but who knows

Thanks Farmer...

People say 'I'm not interested' but the FAKE 2020 CC1 games have garnered over 1000 page hits per game so it wastes a few minutes for a number of people and I've had some interesting Twitter responses, especially from those who thought the games were real!! (There weren't many but there were some)

(Sm72)

Re: Royal London Cup 2019 - Farmer White Match Reports
Posted by: Farmer White (IP Logged)
Date: 24 May, 2020 10:33

Somerset's second match in the 2019 RLODC. The report now contains some photographs of post-SWALEC Sophia Gardens and begins:

This was a Somerset win of the old kind. Not to be bestowed on supporters without an extended, stomach-wrenching occupation of the narrowest of narrow edges of the seat ...

My report is here:

[farmerwhite.co.uk]

Farmer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net