Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: FAKE 2020 CC1 Yorkshire @ Taunton Fantasy beyond Reality?
Posted by: Grockle (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 16:50

Spin twins back for Hampshire but I think that is it... even if the ECB invoked the 12 point penalty.

(Sm72)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2020 16:50 by Grockle.

Posted by: Farmer White (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 19:03

Thank you Grockle for all your time and effort. A labour of love no doubt, but a labour nonetheless.

And please, no-one wake me up!

Farmer.

Posted by: mikeindex (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 20:29

I knew it.

Date: 03 July, 2020 09:12

You did. You predicted this at the start of this fantasy journey and we haven't just scraped in, we've smashed it!

(Sm72)

Date: 03 July, 2020 09:14

It hasn't been much of an effort Farmer. Unfortunately there is no virtual open bus trip around Taunton. The next game is in Hampshire but I then assume we are at home for the last one.

(Sm72)

Posted by: Clarence Parker (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 12:10

Well thank you for initiating it and following it through in good humour anyway.

My oft befuddled head has led me to dip into it from time to time, as opposed to reading every post, but I now understand why a cricket - loving neighbour of mine told me a few weeks ago that we had signed Carberry.

I suppose that's a thought for 2021 anyway.

Posted by: Somerset LaLaLa (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 12:19

Cricket Captain 2021, there's a thought. We could run the season beforehand and see what is about to happen...

Date: 03 July, 2020 13:08

I intend to update to 2020 now that this season has run I could run the 💯 for you if you fancy it!!.

I may let it run the 2020 season with the updated squad and see what the PC predicts It gave us little chance as a white ball side with the squad that won the RLOD Cup!! We didn't even get out of the group stages.

(Sm72)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2020 15:41 by Grockle.

Posted by: mikeindex (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 15:29

OK, all those in favour of Grockle running the 100?

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net