Current Page: 11 of 11
Re: Warwickshire vs Somerset, Edgbaston BW Trophy
Posted by: Railboy (IP Logged)
Date: 19 August, 2020 11:16

Fantastic maiden 1st class ton from Jamie, boy are we going to miss the all round spectacular of him in full flight whether with ball, bat or in the field.
The tragic irony of course is that if he had been out for 0 we would probably have won the match!! Cricket can be a cruel game sometimes.

Re: Warwickshire vs Somerset, Edgbaston BW Trophy
Posted by: Grockle (IP Logged)
Date: 19 August, 2020 17:46

Quote:
Tom Seymour
Quote:
mikeindex
Surely even the most skilled groundsman is limited to a degree by the turf and weather conditions at his disposal. Could a Mumbai groundsman produce a green seamer to order?

My 9 word response has been deleted on account of a fellow poster considering that it "might have been considered to be denigrating to people of a particular race."

There was never any intention of this on my part, but in the event of any further over - sensitive reactions, I have decided to delete it with good grace.

This action was taken centrally I assume as it is the first I have heard of it

(Sm72)

Current Page: 11 of 11
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net