Shaggy
Posted by: BREARS (IP Logged)
Date: 22 April, 2019 16:10

I dont know if you lot are aware but Shaun Udal has been diagnosed with Parkinsons Disease. Im sure you will all join me and wish Shaggy all the best and lets hope for a good reaction to his treatment and a speedy recovery,

Re: Shaggy
Posted by: Seaxe_man1 (IP Logged)
Date: 22 April, 2019 16:22

Sad news indeed.

Posted by: Jonathan Winsky (IP Logged)
Date: 22 April, 2019 16:43

It is sad to hear that Shaun Udal, one of the players who helped Middlesex win the Twenty20 tournament in 2008, has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.

Thankfully, he seems positive that the treatment will go well and that this diagnosis will not impact his quality of life a great deal. I am sure that plenty of people and organisations within cricket will offer him support, such as the PCA.

Posted by: lower pavilion (IP Logged)
Date: 22 April, 2019 17:25

That is very sad news indeed. I sincerely hope his treatment goes well.

Posted by: BarmierKev (IP Logged)
Date: 22 April, 2019 17:50

I wish Shaggy all the best and much strength as he fights his condition

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Posted by: Jonathan Winsky (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2019 18:14

Posted by: Ivor's Tache (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2019 19:42

Read the interview with BBC. Best wishes to Shaun. Pivotal player in 2008 T20 win.

Posted by: Seaxe Boy (IP Logged)
Date: 16 May, 2019 06:29

A sad announcement. We wish Shaun every form of moral support available as he deals with this devastating disease. We are thinking of you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net