No pun intended
Posted by: Middlesex till we die (IP Logged)
Date: 29 May, 2019 01:09

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2019 21:42 by BarmierKev.

Re: No pun intended
Posted by: chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
Date: 29 May, 2019 06:32

Let's hope we continue to pun-ish Worcestershire for the rest of the match.

Posted by: BarmierKev (IP Logged)
Date: 29 May, 2019 07:06

Rod Ed and myself will be taking it a pun ourselves for reporting today so unlikely to be anymore sensible. Surrey.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Posted by: rod/ed (IP Logged)
Date: 29 May, 2019 07:34

There may not be many fours cast given the weather.

Posted by: Devon Dumpling (IP Logged)
Date: 29 May, 2019 09:02

Two outstanding contributions have put Middlesex in a very strong position. Helm’s spell at the end of Day 1 was riveting - fast, hostile and intimidating. It set the tone of the fight back. Malan had been the pick of the batting in the first innings and kicked on impressively in the second. As the Worcester attack tired in the long final session Dawid went up through the gears and deservedly reached three figures.

Thank you to all the MTWD crew for their excellent company. It was so good to see so many Middx fans there celebrating the various successful milestones together. Especially towards the end when most of the home supporters had long since left.

Judging by the chat during the day cricket was simply the warm up before the main event - the evening quiz. I await a report on that with great interest. If they had a round on famous puns we should have cleaned up on that too.

Posted by: chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
Date: 29 May, 2019 09:40

After what was clearly a late night for you all, I hope you are punctual for the 11 am start.

Posted by: BarmierKev (IP Logged)
Date: 29 May, 2019 09:43

The crucial question was. The cuticle, cortex and medulla are found in which part of the body?

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net