Not a Rainey day as Middx steel themselves for tomorrow
Posted by: Middlesex till we die (IP Logged)
Date: 11 September, 2019 21:06

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/09/2019 03:13 by BarmierKev.

Re: Not a Rainey day as Middx steel themselves for tomorrow
Posted by: BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
Date: 12 September, 2019 08:26

Well summed up Andy,caught the day,and,the sock incident is another day at the cricket classic!

Posted by: Fozzie (IP Logged)
Date: 12 September, 2019 11:31

Great report DB. Looking at the title to your report, I'm finding it very confusing listening to the radio commentary with its frequent references to "Raine threatening" and "Raine coming in from the Nursery End", but with no apparent break for bad weather!

Posted by: Ebor Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 12 September, 2019 13:31

I watched today on the live feed. Sun appeared to be shining, and the ball didn't seem to be doing too much. Perhaps it felt different at the ground but we really should have made a better fist of chasing a relatively small total.

As has often been the case, for the last 2 seasons, lack of first innings runs has been the issue. Stuart Law has now had a whole season to look at these players, so I'm expecting him to either improve, or remove, the under performers. What I find so frustrating is that there is clearly talent in our top 6, but they so rarely seem to perform as a unit. Glad I'm not in charge of next seasons continued efforts to climb out of Div 2.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net