Season Greetings
Posted by: BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
Date: 16 December, 2019 13:22

Wishing everyone on here a Merry Christmas,and a Healthy Happy New Year.
Here's to a better season in 2020 for the Middle!

Re: Season Greetings
Posted by: Jonathan Winsky (IP Logged)
Date: 18 December, 2019 18:24

Richard Goatley has written a festive message, although he says many of the same things that he often says in communication.

Angus Fraser has spoken to City AM, although it has little to do with Christmas and says little which was not already known.

Posted by: chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
Date: 23 December, 2019 11:58

And a Happy Christmas from Argyll to all MTWD posters, past, present and future.

I don't think I had many (if any?) fall outs with fellow posters this year so I must be slacking.

Also Happy Christmas to all Middlesex players, backroom staff and administrators.

(Sm134)

Posted by: Ivor's Tache (IP Logged)
Date: 23 December, 2019 19:11

Seasons greetings to one and all. Here's to a great 2020 for the Middle!

Posted by: Seaxe_man1 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 December, 2019 09:11

Quote:
Ivor's Tache
Seasons greetings to one and all. Here's to a great 2020 for the Middle!
Add me to those thoughts Ivor.

Posted by: rod/ed (IP Logged)
Date: 24 December, 2019 19:10

Feliz Navidad...I'm learning Spanish in case a trip to the gasworks crops up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net