Members Quiz night. 24th March
Posted by: BarmierKev (IP Logged)
Date: 07 February, 2020 16:26

MEMBERS' QUIZ NIGHT - 24th MARCH 2020

After the success of the first members' Quiz Night in 2019, we are delighted to bring back the event for a second year - on 24th March, from 6pm - 9pm!

If you fancy yourself as the ultimate quizzer, here's your chance to prove it, as you pit your wits against fellow members!

Book individual places and be put into a team of fellow members, or get a group of friends together and enter a team (maximum of 6). Teams will be joined by Middlesex cricketers.

Members: £15

Members' Guests: £20

Price of ticket includes a buffet and wine.

Booking is essential for this event!

All bookings must be made before 28th February.

For more information please email events@middlesexccc.com

Re: Members Quiz night. 24th March
Posted by: BarmierKev (IP Logged)
Date: 07 February, 2020 16:27

Was thinking of forming a MTWD team. Anyone interseted?

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Posted by: BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
Date: 07 February, 2020 20:38

Working on shift that day,so not for me thanks.

Posted by: rod/ed (IP Logged)
Date: 08 February, 2020 08:41

Would love to turn out for the 'Seaxe Maniacs ' again but slight problem in distance!

Posted by: Gezza of the middle (IP Logged)
Date: 08 February, 2020 11:00

And I'm another no can do Kev.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net