Barmy Kev possibly on TV tomorrow
Posted by: BarmierKev (IP Logged)
Date: 09 February, 2020 19:37

There is a very good chance, as a carer for my mother in law who has dementia, tommorow I will be featured on BBC1 regional programme Inside Out London 7:30-8:00 towards the end. We were filmed for 1 1/2 hours in the context of mum's dementia and me being her carer. We may end up on the cutting room floor but I have a feeling the unique diversity of our relationship should result in some coverage.

For those of you out in the sticks you can watch the show on BBC I Player after 8pm.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Re: Barmy Kev possibly on TV tomorrow
Posted by: chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
Date: 09 February, 2020 19:46

I'll be able to watch on SKY 954.

I like nothing more than watching the breakfast bulletins with tails of woe at the Hangar Lane gyratory and signal failures at Finchley Road.

I think 'That used to be me, but not any more!'

I was my mum's carer for a few years before she passed on, so can fully empathise.

Posted by: rod/ed (IP Logged)
Date: 10 February, 2020 19:59

Good work Kev, and an even better shirt!

Posted by: chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
Date: 10 February, 2020 20:07

Well done, Kev.

Posted by: BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
Date: 10 February, 2020 21:08

Watched the programme,and what to say...
Brilliant Kev,I know you do a lot for the charity and to bring the cause onto tele at prime time was great.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net