Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: T20
Posted by: cricketharris
Date: 30/06/2018 17:32
The ability to buy life membership was suspended for some years and reintroduced in the last year or two, I believe, only for those over a certain age (50 possibly) and only for the Club category. Previous life memberships were for all categories, including T20. Once given priviledges couldn’t be taken away. If your life membership has “club and T20” written on it then it includes T20 ground entrance, Grizzly.
You have as much chance of sitting with your list of worthies, Mike, as you would on any other occasion. If any come they will be sat somewhere much grander.
I think as many life members as possible should go or seats will be empty and the club might reduce the area for them even more next season.
It interests me what will happen if people don’t return their seats after a drink buying foray (etc). Will they be rounded-up and herded back?

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net