Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Blast! It's Glos!
Posted by: Cleavo
Date: 07/07/2018 08:39
Great team performance last night. Van der Merwe excellent with the ball, but a death bowler very much needed as Jamie Overton certainly isn’t one.

Surely the skippers job unless we bring a second overseas player?

At the last members Q&A when I asked the question on second overseas player I was put on spot by Hurry asking what I thought we needed. My response was: “death bowler, you tell me!” On last night’s evidence I have been proven right thus far.

As for the batting, a ruthless run chase that never looked in doubt. Really good to see Davies in the runs and Tregs excellent too. Both supported by useful cameos from Hildy and Corey to get us over the line with ease and style to give our net run rate a boost early doors.

Roll on tomorrow in front of another big crowd at HQ. A much bigger test awaits. Surely, we are due a win against our nemesis/bogey side in Kent.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net