Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Somerset Rush Their Fences
Posted by: Grizzzly
Date: 08/04/2019 17:30
Unable to post for a while, and slowly making my way across the pond.

What a terrific result.

At the risk of stating the blindingly obvious, we have clearly got a first class bowling attack, with a wealth of additional talent available over and beyond the sterling efforts of everyone who took the spoils in this game.

Don't suppose it was easy for anyone batting over the last three days, but George B's vital contribution will surely be a massive boost for him. From what I saw of him last year he looks to have real potential, (he reminded me of Derek Randall at times!).

If (big if) we can get the top order firing, things could go rather nicely this season.

Grizzzly

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net