Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Advantage Notts?
Posted by: wsm fan
Date: 14/04/2019 07:01
Crikey we are a good team now!

Spent an extremely enjoyable 3 days (well 2.5) at Trent Bridge watching us ruthlessly tear Notts apart.
7 championship wins in a row now v Notts, hope it doesn't rain for the home match!

Following us away is a real pleasure.
Our travelling support is really quite something.
Hundreds of familiar faces, and the best thing is no moaning!
People who follow the team away make a real effort, time, money etc. They do so due to a real SUPPORT for the club and their team.
Plenty of Notts home moaning but i can cope with that!

I was lucky enough to bump into and chat to so many like minded "supporters" of the team, Mr&Mrs Parsons, Tractor, Farmer, Mr&Mrs Bartlett (very proud parents on day 2) Mr Overton, Polly the scorer, and several others i dont know the names of but are friendly faces who share the same support of our players.

There will be bumps along the way, but we have a great bunch of lads now all pushing each other, come September things just might start to get very exciting.....

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net