Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: The final 50 over Final at Lords
Posted by: AGod
Date: 23/05/2019 19:51
"In a nicely balanced interview on cricinfo, Hampshire`s Kyle Abbott believes his side`s main edge will come from familiarity with Lord`s from playing in last year`s final, while Somerset will be out of their comfort zone. Quite a bold statement really, as Hants will be without their most experienced batsman James Vince and spin bowler Liam Dawson."

Bold... and, surely, completely confounded by the recent form in this series between Somerset and Hants:

1. They almost always beat us in 50 over games at Taunton.

2. We usually beat them in 50 over games at Hedge End.

Apart from that, it's hardly as though our guys have never played at Lord's.

Of the starting XI, I'd think the only ones that *might* not have played at Lord's would be George Bartlett and Tom Banton, if he plays. I'm not 100% certain that Craig Overton has done, mind. I've seen all of our other batsmen and bowlers (bar Azhar who has obviously played there for Pak) play at Lord's, but I can't swear that I've seen Craig bowl there.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net