Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: 'The Nearly Men' Lord's Final
Posted by: hantssabre
Date: 26/05/2019 12:05
A brilliant win and to be honest one that never really looked in doubt. Being a Hampshire member but born and bred in Bath, I always want Somerset to win when they play Hampshire but am always happy for Hampshire to beat anybody else. Hope to get down to Taunton for some of the CC match against Hampshire in July as I’ve never been to Taunton a lot but really enjoyed our time at the equivalent match last season in May. I know the Bowl isn’t popular with most on here but we enjoy it as a stadium but accept that’s it’s not a proper cricket ground like Taunton. Might even try and make the last CC game of the season if we are looking like potential pennant winners!

Do you think the RLC trophy will be paraded in front of the Hampshire fans at what will be the next home match in July?

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net