Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: 'The Nearly Men' Lord's Final
Posted by: Following on
Date: 28/05/2019 12:10
As an avid supporter I felt utter delight on Somerset winning. That it was one of the few games that didn't shred my nerves, I am grateful! But the obvious joy shown by the players made the occasion so much sweeter. Tom lifted the trophy, but thereafter it seemed to become the personal property of Pete Trego, just about every photo I have seen, he is holding it aloft. After ten runners up medals I am so pleased he now has a winners medal.

How fitting that Hildy hit the winning runs, it just seemed right.

With luck the "young guns" will have many more days like Saturday, but it was fantastic that
it happened while we still have Pete!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net