Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: FAKE 2020 CC1 Warwickshire @ Edgbaston
Posted by: Grockle
Date: 23/06/2020 12:11
I may have to run a poll for batsmen. Hope that Banton would be up and coming by now but unsure that his first class record based on 2019 is that hot

We are still working on our 2020 perceptions versus the 2019 perceptions of the PC to some extent.

The general consensus seems to be to opt for RvdM as the only spinner and not opt for an unknown youngster or Max at first class (history would suggest that the machine would assume he would be expensive - though if it wasn't an important match it might be worth the experiment).

The only 2 questions seem to be

Davey or Brooks - with this pitch I'm not sure I'd personally go with Brooks

Carberry or Banton - extra man at 7 though I would not move Davies from 6 after Yorkshire
I'd also not put Carberry at 7, he would have to open with Ali - meaning moving Eddie to 7!

We could of course go with both Carberry AND Banton offering Carberry as another possible slow man IF the pitch does take spin in the second half.

What are your thought selectors. I'd like to run this game from TOMORROW if possible.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net