Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: FAKE 2020 CHAMPIONS Looking to finish in style
Posted by: Grockle
Date: 04/07/2020 19:42
I'm all for resting Azhar - as he will not be in the squad in 2021 whatever happens. Carberry was signed to fill the opener experience we lost with Banger retiring. He did the job before the fantasy injury and if he is going to get a fantasy 2021 contract then giving him a run out before the end of the season would be a thing to do.

I'm not suggesting giving Banton the gloves rather giving Davies a rest after two monumental performances and I don't know why I put Kevezee at 5, he could play as 6. I suggested Dom as the batting spinner but would be as happy to put RvdM on there as he provides more with the bat but less with the ball than Dom.

The fast bowlers did their jobs so let them go again, if there is a desire to rest one then Jack can come in without a problem.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net