Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: FAKE 2020 CC1 Finishing in Style? Hampshire Away
Posted by: Grockle
Date: 10/07/2020 13:26
So.... if I was in Hamilton in September 2020 considering whether to come home to see the last match in the CC1 at Taunton, would I fly if Somerset were already the Champions coming into a home game against Essex on the back of an innings and 72 run victory over Hampshire would I come home? Yeah probably

115 behind, Dawson and Rahane hold out some hope but the Overton's put that to bed in the first hour and Jamie destroys Wood's wicket at 237 to finish the game and win by an innings and 72 runs.

Hampshire were gone in this match at the end of Day 1. That has happened so many times in this fantasy season. Somerset's consistency has been constant throughout this fictitious campaign and has been something we have complained about for decades.

Man of the Match James Hildreth for his 150 plus Lewis and Jack also contributed but the rest of the side supported in so many ways.

Somerset 257 points. Yorkshire (178 points) lost so they are gone as well. Notts may pass them as they have passed Essex into third on 173. Even if the ECB imposed the whole 24 points we would be the champions by a mile.

So Essex at home next week.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net