Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

FAKE 2020 The Finale v Essex @Taunton
Posted by: Grockle
Date: 11/07/2020 14:36
So we have actually got to the last fantasy CC1 game and it is at home.

It's a bit of an anticlimax in the sense that there is nothing for us to play for other than a 12/1/1 record and as many points as possible. Essex are fighting Notts for the third place so they are keen to win.

We did say we were resting people for the last game and a couple of very Somerset based sides have already been suggested.

It's more a case of who does not play in this one I think

1. Byrom
2. Banton
3. Bartlett
4 Hildreth
5. Abell
6. Davies
7. Gregory
9. An Overton
10. Leach

I think is basically the side with a decision about the second spinner or the third seamer being the only real decisions for this game?

Or have I missed something

If we have the chance I might try a start of the 2020 CC1 season with the actual squad using only Babar and playing the young CC1 side to see how the engine suggests it might do. The only player not available at the start as I think I've said is Banton (IPL I assume) and Babar Azam is the full contract player with Cory as the T20 second one. No mention of Wade - probably not in the frame when the database was updated.

The problem with the programme is that it won't let you simulate - you have to be involved or the lack of guidance goes against the side. I tried a couple of just run the match simulations and we got hammered.

It might be interesting - ish but end of Fantasy land first.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net