Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: FAKE 2020 CC1 The Finale - Essex at home
Posted by: Farmer White
Date: 16/07/2020 12:02
Follow-on decision depends on the forecast to my mind. If significant rain expected, then enforce. If not, bat again. It should still give us a day, or the best part of it, to bowl them out again and avoids the possibility of having to bat out against Harmer under pressure on a fourth day pitch.


You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing