Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Are we going to appeal Arrowgate?
Posted by: seaxeman
Date: 08/10/2017 14:43
Quote:
adelaide
SM
But the last thing we have from the club is Richard Goatley saying the ECB was not unsympathetic (not quite the same as sympathetic - I didn't get where I am today without recognising a double negative).

Players accepting it (if that is who you were talking to) isn't quite the same thing as the hierarchy doing so, though it might indicate that the players don't think much of the chances of anything changing.

What we need, it seems is absolute clarity from the club and in particular Mr Goatley as to whether the relegation is definitely accepted. I would be very unhappy if what was said at the forum gave hope (if that is the right word) when there was none.

Adelaide

Adelaide I agree. The Club has not been 100% clear on this. I was not talking to players merely listening to the top table conversation from the hierarchy.

Both Mike O'Farrell and Gus gave the impression that it is time to move on. Dave Fulton read out the emails from the other counties pleased to hear the Middle would be calling.

This was not challenged. The draft fixture list for 2018 does now exist. If the matter is not settled then a lot of and/or exist.

I did hear that this time there is a great deal more weekend championship cricket starting on Friday's. We shall see.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net